Monday, April 16, 2012

Family Photos

I am in a cyber-less space as once again my internet is non-existent.  So I have popped down to the workplace of the domestic surf god to submit a discussion paper for Uni and do a quick blog.


For this post I decided to include some family photos.  This is the boys and I at Easter mass in Savaii.  We were spoilt with Ulu's, a choir of angels and an alter awash with bling.








Meanwhile the boys got bad with Dad. After an amazing dance performance on Hollywood Boulevade the boys took some time out to pose for some posse pics.





6 comments:

  1. Looks like the spirit moved those bad boys! That 'surfer' shirt looks adorably familiar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a lot more fun hip hopping than torturous kneeling at Mass. He loves that t-shirt, it has two holes and many stains but it remains the one he pulls out of the cupboard most.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures especially the last one love the effects!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa

      Thanks Lisa, I had to use effects as I later realised they were so blurry due to my little ones earlier foray into photography with my camera.

      Delete
  3. You make Samoa look like serious fun!

    ReplyDelete