Friday, March 2, 2012

Chan Mow Lunch Box Emporium

When my boys exclaimed they needed lunch boxes which reflected their more "grown up" status.  I embarked on what I thought was going to be a funny and somewhat frustrating journey. Only to be a little disappointed and yet relieved to discover functional, quality consumer goods in Samoa.


Then the other day I popped into Chan Mow Supermarket and Department Sore and this is what I found........


Gimicky Hamburger Lunch boxes with four separate compartments



Jewel-like vessels for special lunchtime delicacies.


Tooth shaped storage containers, handy for my youngest who is about to lose the first tooth.




A little babyish, however both shared a positive school lunch break message.


The message on this one is intriguing.



I hope I am living a relaxedly Homio life in Samoa.



These were frankly a little disturbing.


Accurate Affluenct! What's that about? 


Drink bottle wonderland.


I went home with the four tiered burger and the terrorising rabbit for my carrot and weapon loving youngest.  Plus a hundred mozzie bites from the dark recesses of Chan Mows.

2 comments:

  1. No doubt your life will be more relaxedly homeo now you have that lunch box perusal out of the way. The burger box is a stunner. Is it for you or the youngling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am feeling very relaxedly homio in my house of many lunch boxes, we still have the babyish ones also. The eldest took the hamburger to school today, hope he doesn't send his rice crackers in the lettuce flying as he tries to remove the burger patty from the bun.

    ReplyDelete